- Confidentiality policy
- DOBRO.IM operates the website https://dobro.im (Website). This page informs you about the DOBRO.IM policy on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use the Website. DOBRO.IM uses your information to provide and improve services for DOBRO.IM. By using the Site, you agree to collect and use data in a manner consistent with this policy.
- The term "Personal Data" means data about a person that can be identified by this data.
- "Usage data" means data automatically collected through the use of the Website or the services offered by DOBRO.IM (such as the duration of visits to a page).
- "Cookies" are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- "Data Processors" means any person or entity that processes data under the name of a Data Controller. DOBRO.IM can use a variety of data processors to process your data more efficiently.
- A "Data Subject" is any person using the services of DOBRO.IM or accessing the Site who is a subject of Personal Data.
- Collection and use
- We collect a number of different types of data for different purposes to make DOBRO.IM more useful to you.
- Personal Data Types
- When you use the DOBRO.IM website, you may be asked to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to identify you. This personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name:
- - Email address;
- -Name and Surname;
- DOBRO.IM may use your personal data to contact you with information bulletins, marketing or promotional material, offers from DOBRO.IM and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving any or all of these notifications from us by following the instructions on any of the e-mails we send or by contacting us. The usage data may also contain information that your browser sends once you access the Site or the DOBRO.IM services. This usage data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, device identifiers and other diagnostic information. If you access the Site using a mobile device, Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of the mobile device, IP addresses of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
- Cookies encryption
- Data usage
- DOBRO.IM uses various types of data for various purposes, including
- To provide services to DOBRO.IM;
- Notify you of changes to Techiia Holding's services;
- The legal basis for processing personal data is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as long as you are located in the European Economic Area (EU).
- DOBRO.IM can process your personal data because:
- You wish to become a DOBRO.IM customer;
- You have given your approval to DOBRO.IM;
Disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities
Under certain circumstances, DOBRO.IM may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required by law or in response to requests by authorities (e.g., courts).
DOBRO.IM can disclose your personal data if they are required to do so:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- Preventing or investigating any potential misconduct in connection with the provision of services by DOBRO.IM;
- protection of personal safety of DOBRO.IM;
- protection of legal liability.
The security of your data is important to DOBRO.IM, but please bear in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Although DOBRO.IM strives to use reasonable means of protecting your personal data, we cannot guarantee that your data will be absolutely safe.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. DOBRO.IM will take the steps necessary to allow you to correct, change, delete or restrict the use of your personal data. If you wish to receive information about the personal data we maintain about you and you wish to have this data deleted from our systems, please contact us. Under certain circumstances you have the right to protection of data:
- The right to access, update or delete your personal data. Where possible, you can access, update or request the removal of your personal data. If you can't do it yourself, please contact the DOBRO.IM support team.
- Your right to request a correction. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Interpretation. You have the right to revoke your right against the processing of your Personal Data by DOBRO.IM.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to ask DOBRO.IM to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability. You have the right to receive a structured, electronic copy of the data that DOBRO.IM receives about you.
- You will have the right to request a signature. You also have the right to consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Please note that DOBRO.IM may ask you to verify your identity before responding.
Links to other websites